02_03_09 to go ALPHA auto-update tomorrow July 12.
- Recognize changed auto-update class quickly and check for update (no need to manually restart).
- New entries for Echun CTs with standardized naming.
- Fix issue #166 - negative constants in scripts not working.
- Issue just one retrying message in Emoncms and then log success.
- Improvements to trace with services identified and detail byte.
- Clean up old auth requests quicker.
- Move config SHA256 to HTTP header.
- Remove low heap shutoff in Emoncms and influxDB.
- Restart if low heap detected.
- Lock all resources during firmware download to SD.
This should also fix a problem reported with using Emoncms hosted on NGINX and IIS.