One of my units is having a curious (to me) behavior on power on. The sequence is as follows:
1 Power on
2 Access point blinking of red-green-green for one time
3 Solid green for 2:55 minutes. It replies to ping during this time but webserver access is not possible
4 Fast green blinking and webserver access now possible
If we replace the microSD card with one from another IotaWatt unit (datalog mostly empty) the unit goes immediately from the red-green-green access point sequence to green blinking and the webserver access becomes available.
- Configuration is 6 CTs, 1 Voltage sensor, and 9 defined outputs.
- This IoTaWatt has about 10 days of logged data. File IOTALOG.LOG is ~53 MB in size
- The unit was dropped from about 40 cm.
- Data seems corrupted. I can no longer see graphs and the Show CVS shows all NULL for every output.
- I also just updated (after this issue) from 02_02_30 to alpha.
I’m not sure if this behavior is common since the unit was installed without problems for more than a week and was rebooted manually maybe once. The fall from 40 cm was during the weekend and it turned off.