Communication with lost for a second time!

Communications between IoTaWatt and emoncms has been working OK and even survived two short power cuts on 02/03/2018 since my last message on this topic (dated 23/2/2018). That said, mid morning today I noticed that emoncms had not been updated for 4 hours. So, once again I removed the Emoncms userid on the IoTaWatt Web Server setup window, re-establishing communication and enabling the missing data to be successfully uploaded. Please let me know if you would like a copy of the IoTaWatt SD message file.

I would like to review the message log. Thanks for reporting the problem.

IoTaWatt SD Card Messages 08_03_18.txt (892.4 KB)


This should be helpful.