Enphase reconciliation

I installed an IoTaWatt on my 3phase board late last year and Bob asked me to compare the Enphase results with IoTaWatt. I now have enough data to say they are quite consistent. There are a few variations in reporting periods and update frequencies but the monthly numbers and YTD numbers are close.
I took the Enphase numbers from the April Monthly report. The Enphase system also uses CT clamps and the only complexity in our install is that the Enphase includes the PV generation from an old string inverter in the production numbers.

|Week|. Peak Power|Energy Produced|
|01/04/2021 - 07/04/2021|10.1 kW| 397 kWh|
|08/04/2021 - 14/04/2021|9.93 kW| 391 kWh|
|15/04/2021 - 21/04/2021|9.71 kW| 369 kWh|
|22/04/2021 - 28/04/2021|9.63 kW| 375 kWh|
|29/04/2021 - 30/04/2021|8.65 kW| 93.6 kWh|
|April 2021 Total:| 1.62 MWh|
|Previous Month Total:| 1.55 MWh|
|Year to Date:| 6.75 MWh|

I use the PVOutput feed to obtain the IoTaWatt numbers. They are consistent from Jan to April. Not sure why May is a bit different but its probably a period end issue that I need to investigate further.

Enphase
Month MWh Year to Date Iotawatt Envoy Only
May-21 1.14 7.89 0.965 0.864
Apr-21 1.62 6.75 1.626 1.255
Mar-21 1.55 5.13 1.557 1.218
Feb-21 1.61 3.57 1.615 1.272
Jan-21 1.96 1.96 1.965 1.551

Total 7.88 7.728 6.16

Jan-Apr 6.74 6.763

1 Like