If I move the voltage reference to another phase should I flip every CT?

I bought the NA kit, with various AccuCT transformers, and installed it today. I have typical US split 240V/120V split phase 200 Amp service. This is my testing setup, and after a couple weeks I’m going to open the panel again and install the rest of the CTs and move the voltage reference to the other phase. I’m 90% sure when I do that I’ll have to flip every CT, but wanted to confirm that’s right? I know I could also let the software do it (or plug the voltage transformer in upside down), but might as well put all the CTs on correct if I’m going to be opening it up again anyway.

Like I said, I’m 90% sure I should flip them all, but feel like there’s a possibility I may only have to slip the 2 main CTs, and then leave the branch CTs alone.

Since the VT is not polarized, there is a 50/50 change it will simply be in phase with your CTs when you move it. If everything becomes reversed, simply reverse the VT in it’s socket or check the “reverse” box in the VT setup. There is no need to reverse any CTs.

Hey, thanks for the quick reply. Let me clarify a that I know the VT will move to the other phase because I’m adding a new branch circuit for it, and I know where in the panel I’m going to put it. I’m also going to be moving the CTs around anyway for wire management so I might as well put them on the correct way. I also know the software makes all this not matter, but it’ll annoy me knowing they aren’t “right”.

I’m just trying to confirm that if the VT moves to the other phase in a split phase system that all the CTs should also flip direction?

As I said, the VT plug is not polarized, so assuming the new receptacle is installed correctly the CTs will be reversed if you plug the VT into the new receptacle with the same orientation. If you plug it in the other way around, and that makes absolutely no difference otherwise, they will not be reversed.

I suggest you plug the VT in the other way around and call it a day. The VT and CT only need to be in phase with one another.