Iotawatt stopped working (Green LED: dimmer than normal, Red LED: ON)

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with my Iotawatt. I powered it ON about 1 week ago, and after a while I noticed that it is not sending data to influx. I checked the device and saw the green LED is dimmer than normal and the red LED is constantly ON. In this situation, the device is not accessible from the IP address and it seems that no data is recorded and no data is sent to the influx server.

I powered the device OFF and then Powered it ON. It started working and the green LED was normal and the red LED was OFF. But after about 3 hours it stopped working again. As i mentioned before,in this situation the green LED is very dim and the red LED in ON.

For more info, I powered OFF and then powered ON the device several times and each time it stopped working after few hours.

I would be happy if you could help me.
sincerely,

The IoTaWatt has only one LED. It can be RED or GREEN but not both at the same time. So, I have no idea what is going on. If you are indeed talking about an IoTaWatt, please try to be more specific about the LED sequence. Also, you report normal operation after a power cycle, so please obtain a copy of the message log at that time and post it.