I’m trying to design a system to accommodate my house’s power system in the US. That system consists of:
- One 200A split phase main panel with 100A branch panel
- One 150A split phase geothermal panel with 80A branch panel
Each primary panel is fed by a separate meter. The primary panels are in the house and the branch panels are in an attached guest/office space. I have substantial loads on each of the four panels that I’d like to monitor:
- A geothermal heat pump and hot water heater on each geothermal panel
- Household appliances on the main primary panel
- Pool and server rack on the main branch panel
Does each meter need an individual VT and thus one IoTaWatt per panel, or can I have one IoTaWatt for each location?