Setup 3 phases derived VT issues

I have 3 days energy calculation:
Official counter: 69
IoTaWatt: 66.5

As the official counter has a resolution of 1 Watt I should probably wait a bit more consumption where 2 Watts would not make to much influence on the calculation (and I do not want to stay in front of the counter to watch when the value changes :wink: )

In case, how would I have to compensate/calibrate? ā€œManipulateā€ the Voltage calibration?
Before to start this statistic I again calibrated the VT, this time I took the volt measured directly at L1-N, before I was measuring at the plug near the VT.

So 3%. My expectation with derived reference is that 2% would be good. I agree that the sample time is still a little short. Waiting for the counter to change would only address half the resolution problem. The initial reading would need to be done the same way. But I donā€™t expect it to improve better than 2% with time, and it may drift farther off.

Adjusting the voltage calibration up/down will increase/decrease the kWh used, but Iā€™m not a big fan of that. It will also increase individual watt readings. We donā€™t really know if the IoTaWatt is low or the official counter is high, or both. If you want to calibrate your MAIN_L123_WATTS to correspond to the official counter, you can simply add an adjustment factor to the output:
(L1_MAIN +L2_MAIN+L3_MAIN)*1.028