AC Reference for 2nd Unit

I’m considering the purchase of a second Iotawatt for measuring a remote sub-panel. I already have a pair of 100A CT’s that would be used to measure the “mains” coming into this sub-panel. So really, I only need another Base Unit, AC reference, and a few extra 50A CT’s

Looking at the Generic Kit, I don’t see an option to purchase an AC transformer. And I’d prefer to get one that is known to work with the Base Unit. Is there another way to get an AC transformer for a Generic Kit?


It’s there in the store here.