I obtained a Jameco 100061 and figured if I purchased a barrel connector to a 3.5 mm plug adapter I would be in business. But that did not work and created a warm electronics smell instead. I could not connect to the Iotawatt and had a green red red code when powered back up so I took it apart and looked at the SD card on my PC and the config looked fine to me so I put it back together and it worked. As a follow up I did change input_0 to a Jameco 100061 and it worked fine. I have since placed the JW-95001-NA back on input_0.
It looks like the failed restart was stuck after this “LLMNR responder started for hostname IotaWatt” since there were no additional entries.
I had an iotawatt at my last house and did not do anything dumb with it and obtained a lot of useful info. My new house has a double lug meter base with two panels and due to some weirdness I’m seeing I just want to keep track of more inputs.
Until I receive some constructive feedback on how to physically add a second VT I am going to wait. Everything is working fine and put back as it was.