ALPHA Release 02_03_09

02_03_09 to go ALPHA auto-update tomorrow July 12.

• Recognize changed auto-update class quickly and check for update (no need to manually restart).
  • New entries for Echun CTs with standardized naming.
  • Fix issue #166 - negative constants in scripts not working.
  • Issue just one retrying message in Emoncms and then log success.
  • Improvements to trace with services identified and detail byte.
  • Clean up old auth requests quicker.
  • Move config SHA256 to HTTP header.
  • Remove low heap shutoff in Emoncms and influxDB.
  • Restart if low heap detected.
  • Lock all resources during firmware download to SD.

This should also fix a problem reported with using Emoncms hosted on NGINX and IIS.

1 Like

Great new features. I think there may be an issue with add outputs in emoncms webserver. When I try to add an output there the save button does not appear, only the cancel button.

+[quote=“agendre, post:2, topic:211, full:true”]
Great new features. I think there may be an issue with add outputs in emoncms webserver. When I try to add an output there the save button does not appear, only the cancel button.
[/quote]
I’d have to see a screenshot of that to be certain, but I think you probably have not specified an input number in the name field. There is an issue that the configuration app does not give a message when the name is unacceptable.

There are two modes of operation with EmonCMS:

• If you do not specify any outputs, IoTaWatt will simply send all of the defined IoTaWatt inputs with their input channel number as the EmonCMS input “Key” within node.
  • If you explicitly configure outputs, the name field in each output becomes the Emoncms input “Key”.

The key value must be in the range 0-99. This is explained briefly in the wiki. If using numbers doesn’t solve your problem, please post a screenshot of the completed screen that you think should be acceptable and I should be able to be more specific.