Are Wh calculated by Graph+ at render time, or IoTaWatt at capture time, or end of day?

So free_integrated = (production - 6.9444) max 0 and free = free_integrated.pos? Or do I only need the max 0 if not using .pos?

How many integrators would be considered excessive? Besides this free one, I have just added a grid integrator per the docs for Home Assistant, and I was considering adding one for solar.

I have two inverters, and one of them uses a stable -9w overnight. So solar_integrated = fronius_inverter + latronics_inverter and solar = solar_integrated.pos. Or is there no need for this?

Right.

There is no simple answer to that. The IoTaWatt has very limited resources remaining. The processor works very hard and resources like memory, bandwidth to the SD storage and just basic processor cycles are stretched pretty thin. I don’t try to restrict what you can do, or the novel length names folks use requiring heap storage, the excessive number of outputs or multiple uploaders sending dozens of measurements. All I say is that if you exhaust heap it will degrade performance and potentially stop doing what it is supposed to do. Integrators were necessary to track import/export, but I had someone a few weeks ago that configured integrators for all of their imports and choked the unit into continuous restarts.

As I said, I won’t try to limit anything but if you overload it it will not work.

It looks like you understand how integrators work and what they can do. They will do what you describe in all of these cases. If your IoTaWatt can’t handle it, you will simply need to delete one or more or something other load.

1 Like