Very excited about this project. I just bought an ioTaWatt from OpenEnergyMonitor.com’s store and began setting it up.
Unfortunately I have hit two likely related issues
- The captive portal page did not load. I connected to the wifi network and my computer was given an IP address (192.168.4.2) but the page at 192.168.4.1 would not load. To combat this I power cycled the ioTaWatt, which did not resolve the issue.
- Then I noticed that it was flashing GREEN-RED-RED, an indication of an SD issue. To debug, i tried all the following things, testing the device in-between each step:
- I opened up the device and saw the card was seated fine
- I re-seated the card
- I successfully read from the card on my computer.
- I grabbed new copies of the SD files from Github and placed them on the card
- I reformatted the card (MS-DOS and MBR) and put the files on
- I tried a new card of mine which works fine (32GB), formatted it and put the files on.
Nothing has worked, so right now I just have a Christmas-themed strobe light.
Trying to make this work from the US, so shipping wouldn’t be my favorite option.
Thanks so much,