Could Not Save New Output

I created a new output today but was unable to save it.
This is what I had:

Other Watts = Main1 + Main2 - (FamilyRoom + Furnace + AC + SunRmFlrUndr + kOfficeBedRms + Dishwasher + SunRmOutlts + Dryer + WashOutlet + Stove + HotTub1 + HotTub2)

The “Save” button was not visible. This is what I ended up with to get the Save button to appear allowing me to save the new output:

Other Watts = Main1 + Main2 - (FamilyRoom + Furnace + AC + SunRmFlrUndr + kOfficeBedRms + Dishwasher + SunRmOutlts + Dryer + WashOutlet + Stove + HotTub1 + HotTub2)))

No big deal as the output works fine. Just seemed odd to have to add 2 extra closing brackets.

No idea, can you recreate the first (without saving) and post a screenshot, then click edit for the second one and post a screenshot?

Yeah, go figure. I can’t duplicate the problem now. The first one I created I could not save so I started hitting key and only after adding 2 extra brackets did the save button appear. Here is an image of that first Output

I recreated it as you suggested and of course it worked just fine. Here is an image of my second output

Other than the additional brackets I dont see anything different.

thanks,
That’s a pretty common output, so maybe something unique. I’ll fool around with it and take a look at the parser, but seems like you are OK now.

1 Like