Delivery times to Australia

Been busy looking up delivery times for my order but it seems to of stalled at my destination airport.

Can any other aussies care to share delivery times?

I understand COVID has rocked spare air freight capacity worldwide, but it’s strange it’s sitting in no mans land, with no updates from Australia Post (who USPS uses for the local delivery)

There are several packages of your vintage that track as sitting in Perth. Sadly, four weeks is par for the course these days to Australia and Perth seems to be taking a bit longer. It’s the luck of the draw. Seems packages arriving through Sydney fare better.

It’s also possible that the package is moving but the tracking is not being updated. I’ve had users report that they received an order that never shows as delivered in the tracking. I don’t know if it’s a failure of the Australian post or the USPS.

It may be one or two more weeks.

Ordered 28/4/20
Arrived 26/5/20

Sat in USA->AUS no-mans land for ages… sit tight It’ll get there!

May 26, 2020, 11:25 am
Delivered
AUSTRALIA
Your item was delivered in AUSTRALIA at 11:25 am on May 26, 2020.
April 30, 2020, 4:07 pm
Processed Through Regional Facility
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
April 30, 2020, 6:12 am
Arrived at Regional Facility
April 30, 2020, 6:12 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
April 29, 2020
In Transit to Next Facility
April 28, 2020, 4:11 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
NASHUA NH DISTRIBUTION CENTER
April 28, 2020, 4:08 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
NASHUA NH DISTRIBUTION CENTER
April 27, 2020, 3:24 pm
USPS in possession of item
WOLFEBORO, NH 03894

And low and behold it turned up today. Phew. busy weekend coming up for me… :slight_smile:

Thanks to those who waited patiently for the backlog to clear. Things seem to be getting back near normal now.

I am disappointed that I have not heard from the few impatients who demanded and received a refund and now seem to have taken delivery.