Error: Not Able to upload the data on the server influx database

I was able to upload all the data and also see it on grafane, but as soon as I changed the device name it stopped sending the data. I also reconnected the wifi and restarted the device. But it is showing the above error again and again. Can you please help me out if there are any steps I am missing after changing the device name?

What do you mean when you say you changed the device name?

Can you show your influx setup display please?

You can see at the top it is written Meter001, previously it was different.

`

Can you show your influx setup display please?

`

This same setup was working previously. I have just changed the “upload history from date”.

I am having the same issue as " Unable to connect to influxdb v1 - Query failed, code 400 resolved" - First issue.

Please help on this, it is still showing the 400 error.

It’s related. Your first tag-set is device = $device. Now your device name has changed. So your initial data upload has a tag called device = IotaWatt (assuming that was the previous name). You can try changing the tag specification to device = IotaWatt in order to continue that series, or change it to device = Meter001 to abandon the original series and begin a new series.

The problem solved by:

1. deleting the device=$device, name=$name and units=$units tags
  2. saved it
  3. added again the device=$device, name=$name and units=$units tags
  4. saved it

New problem:
After the last save above the data was visible on grafana w.r.t the meter name but when I restart again 400 error is showing again.

Can you advise me on this? Or can you send me the validated steps from your end to change the name of the device at any time that does not gives error while uploading?

name is an influx keyword and should not be used as a tag-name.