My Iotawatt saved my well pump

I put my Iotawatt unit in service in beginning of January. While reviewing each input I immediately noticed an anomaly. My well pump was cycling almost every hour even when there was no water usage. That meant there was a water leak somewhere that was emptying the holding tank. I eventually tracked it down to the flush of one of the toilets in the house. $25 for a new flush kit and a few hours of labor later, the leak was gone and well pump now only turns on few times a day.

It was nice to see the result of the work I did pay off so soon. This will not only save me a few $$ in electricity bill every month, but also extend the life of my well pump. Nice. Here is the graph of the well pump from last month. You can clearly see when I did the flush replacement.