Not Ending Retail Sales

Thank you for the wonderful product. I have been reading everything and am a bit confused. Is the product still going to be available? Or is the shipment to smart guys in sept the last one? Are there more dealers perhaps in the US?

1 Like

For European interests, I still have a dozen complete sets available on my webshop => www.kermtstroomt.be/shop. I translated everything in English.
I’m just a big fan of Bob’s product and did not want it to end, so I’m glad I received some more products last week. Not sure if I could do that again with Bob, so get them while they are hot!
Not shipping overseas though.

What would be timeframe and pricing for 25 units?

Thanks
Daniel

I’m having problems contacting the Australian distributors (smartguys.com.au). Multiple messages have gone unanswered.

Following along for a US dealer. I was looking over everything the other day and was certain I saw the shop up and running, but today it was down and came across this post.

Site was down. Server issue.

The store site is back up, but FYI that the main site is down:

FYI, I recently (Jan 2024) purchased and received a backup Iotawatt main unit from a Canadian company CircuitIQ. Shop All | CircuitIQ Scroll down the page to see Iotawatt offereings. I bought just the core unit.
For example…

BTW - I LOVE my Iotawatt - working perfectly for a year and looking forward to year #2

I never bought one but have heard this is the best product out there. And it’s open source.

They should find a way to still sell these. Please. I’ll get some eventually.

Does anyone know if CTs still available direct in the US or do I need to go via a reseller somewhere?

Kits and CTs are available in the store.