Please take a minute to review IoTaWatt

Me too i discovered iotawatt because of that review. I saw an ad for sense then read the review and here i am

This review sent me here too actually. :slight_smile: and I’m very happy. Just waiting for the store to open back up to buy more to get my full nerd on. Though after a week I look at what other usage is and it will never pay for itself, but will be more fun / interesting for if/when we get solar.

Your review of the Sense Energy Monitor on Amazon was How I found IoTaWatt. I couldn’t be happier. Thanks for doing that.

I was looking at the sense on amazon as well and read this review. I prefer open source as the others will eventually charge a monthly fee if they don’t already.

Also the sense is wired into the panel and I do not have any open spots for that. I pretty much immediately ordered the IoTaWatt once I determined what I needed that same day.

I see the review option on a transformer but not on the CT or kit. Here is what I am seeing on the site.

Thanks for the heads up. When redesigning the kits a few months ago, all of the past reviews stayed with the older bundles. I believe WooCommerce has a was to move them, but I just haven’t gotten around to it. In the meantime, I recall that I didn’t enable them in the new kits pending resolution of that. I’ll try to get to it in the next couple of days.

1 Like