I recently discovered that I goofed up the configuration of one of my Emoncms inputs/feeds. I deleted the old feeds, and re-created them correctly. It’s working now, but 6 months of history is gone (for that Emoncms feed). Am I correct in saying that the only way to rectify this and gain access to the history (on Emoncms) is to re-upload all the data ?
So, pretty sure the procedure is this:
- Within IotaWatt, delete my Emoncms configuration completely
- Within Emoncms, delete all feeds
- Within IotaWatt, create a new Emoncms configuration (using desired historical start date)
- Let it run the upload briefly ?
- Go to Emoncms, and re-create all my feeds (e.g. Log to feed, Power to kWh)
- Within IotaWatt, unpause the historical upload
Is that about right ?