I’ve published maintenance release 02_04_01 and will make it ALPHA in a day or so. This release contains no new functionality, but brings in some bug fixes, improvements, updates tables, and some contributed PRs to fix various issues.
- Add various CTs and VTs to tables
- Scavenge more heap using progmem
- Add trace to WiFi
- Fix heap allocation in charstar()
- Decrease buffer sizes
- Fix low measurement spike on startup (again)
- PR #210 make graph.htm protocol independent
- Retry PVoutput on unrecognized errors
The new graph will be finished in a later release but the WIP is there for demo and comments.