This will then repeat in a constant loop where it will reboot every 36 seconds.
The data I am uploading I think is OK (the graph feature will plot the data just fine) however anyone have any suggestions on what to check debug?
Potentially related - I did have a corrupt index.htm file which I replaced up uploading one without the corruption but once fixed everything started working as expected so I think could be unrelated but worth mentioning.
I was flying blind. You didn’t post the status. The current log holds a year, and since it’s November of 2023, I had to assume your current log went back to November 2022.
That your current log only goes back to December 2022, I would have to guess that is when you commissioned the unit. There was a bad batch of SDcards in that timeframe - about 350 went out. I replaced many of them, but there there were a bunch sold through a dealer in Australia, as well as some random others. This link from that time explains it, however since then it has been demonstrated that simply reformatting the card doesn’t completely resolve the problem as many failed in the months following even after reformatting. I would recommend a new card.