Shipping to Sweden

Hi

Is it possible to add Sweden as a shipping option?

Thanks

Swedish postal service has delayed/lost/returned virtually everything I have sent there. I have shipped to over 40 countries, and this is not normal. I don’t have a shipping department to track and trace these orders. If it doesn’t just work, I don’t ship there.

I have PMed you to offer other shipping options.

Yes, I have also had some troubles with various carriers here in Sweden. But nothing has ever been lost, so far. Which service have you bern using and do you know which company does the actual deliveries for them in Sweden? Probably PostNord, right?

According to my experience, the main reason why deliveries from abroad often don’t work as smoothely as they should is that the most common delivery method is delivery to the recipients nearest service point where the package will have to be picked up. This works quite well if the recipient gets notified. This, I believe, is the weak point. If the recipient’s phone number is on the package (ideally: if it is in the electronic system from the start), this works fine via SMS and more recently also via an app. But if there is no (mobile) phone number, the notification is sent on paper via ordinary mail and I have no idea why but these paper notification letters often get lost or arrive with extreme delays.

If you think that the missing phone number might have been the reason in the past, perhaps it’s worth a try again? Otherwise, could you also PM me for other delivery options?

I have reinstated Sweden but there is no flat-rate service. Priority mail, standard or express, are the only options.

1 Like