Store will reopen soon

Getting ready to reopen the store. There will be some significant changes:

For the foreseeable future, there will be a limited number of fixed bundles based on a review of orders over the past year. The idea is to simplify packaging and shipping.

Obtaining VTs and CTs has been a challenge with the uncertainty in China starting with the New-Year which ended in the shutdown. Things are getting back to normal there, but in the interim it was necessary to source CTs here in North America. As it turns out, the China tariffs have made this competitive. So for North America, I’ll be using some new 100A and 50A split core CTs from AccuEnergy in Canada. They are high quality with hinges and are rated at 0.5% accuracy. There is no CE mark on them, so European orders will continue with Echun.

I hope to have the changes made and open up the store by next week.

3 Likes

The AccuEnergy CT’s are not included in the Model list. Do you have a suggestion of the closes match?
I’m using the AcuCT-H040-50.

What release are you on? Both 02_05_08 and 02_05_09 should have entries for the AccuCTs. In any event, the following tables.txt file has them.

tables.txt (3.9 KB)

Click to download to your computer. Follow these instructions to upload to the IoTaWatt.