Watts shown incorrectly, amps uploaded correctly

I have 3 phases which I’m measuring. I’ve noticed that when I’m looking at the “Status” page, the first phase is showing the correct watts (they go up and down when I turn on/off the AC in the first room).

The second phase shows the watts incorrectly. When I turn on the AC in the second room, the watts don’t change, or sometimes even go down on the Status page of the second phase.

On the other hand, the AMPS which are being sent to the influxdb on this second phase are shown correctly (they go up/down when I turn on/off the AC in the second room).

On both phases I am using AcuCT-H040-50.

Any ideas why I’m having problems with watts, but not with amps?

Sure, Amps is always correct because it doesn’t matter where you start sampling a cycle, as long as you end in the same place 16.6ms or 20ms later (60Hz/50Hz).

Watts on the other hand is the integration of Volts x Amps and it matters very much that the voltage is in phase with the amperage. As it is in your phase A.

See the three-phase setup procedure in the docs. Pay attention to the orientation of the CTs and the phase B and C discovery procedure.

Thank you so much for pointing this out!!!