Web UI buttons unresponsive

For some reason the webui buttons are unresponsive. Setup, Status, Tools, and Data buttons do nothing but the main page shows up fine. I can do a query?select= function and retrieve data most of the time but no gui functions at all. Unifi reports 64% signal strength. Pings do not appear to miss or and are generally low ms up to 230ms top. Arp shows no other devices responding to the hardware address. Rebooting made no difference. Lights is green although it seems a bit dull. Not a lot of flickering. Ideas? Is there some kind of software issue or corruption?

turn on the javascript debugger (F12) and reload the UI (F5). I’m interested in what firefox calls the “console” to see if there are any JS exceptions and in the “network” tab which shows the HTTP transactions.

Layout was forced before the page was fully loaded. If stylesheets are not yet loaded this may cause a flash of unstyled content. node.js:396

The byte stream was erroneous according to the character encoding that was declared. The character encoding declaration may be incorrect.

Uncaught SyntaxError: illegal character U+FFFD

10.10.110.59:1776:28

Uncaught ReferenceError: setup is not defined

The network tab simply shows three normal http get requests and nothing more.

So looking at the data I get back from the device for the main page, it appears there is a large amount of corruption - this would explain why direct commands work but not the page. How do I fix that page corruption? Is it on the SD or is it embedded in the firmware? If its firmware, can that be uploaded by a direct command or do I have to use Ardruino IDE or something else?

It’s on the SDcard. Assuming you are on release 02_08_02 or 02_08_03, here is the file:

index.htm (155.6 KB)

Took out the SD and checked the index file - sure enough its corrupted. Replaced with the one you posted and all is well now. Thank you.