What do I need with North America bundle to do the following

What would I need in addition with the North America bundle to measure total usage and also to measure specific circuits, in particular, the following breakers as labeled in picture: 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 17, 2&4, 12. If someone could tell me what I need to order to accomplish this, I’m ready to get it!

The mains are not in the panel, so assuming it’s 200A you would need two 200A mains CTs. In the North American bundle you can choose between the 200A Clamp-type or the basic 200A split-core. You have plenty of room to install the basic 200A so I would recommend those.

For the branch circuits you would add 10 50A CTs.

Since the mains are not in this panel, there should be a main breaker elsewhere that you can use to shut down this panel while the CTs are installed, making the process safer.

One last thing. If this is an apartment or condo, you might ask if it’s 120V/208V or 120V/240V. It would make a difference in setting up the unit.

For the dryer vircuit with a double breaker each 30A shown in picture, would I need a 60 Amp or 50 Amp CT?

There are several ways to do it. CT Basics — IoTaWatt 02_03_20 documentation