Is there a way to force Iotawatt to resend all the historical data available to Influxdb ?
The reason of my question, is because first I had a problem with the time received in Influxdb that doesn’t correspond to the timestamp in Iotawatt (strange pb). To solve that I dropped the database in Inlfux, recreate the Webserver connection in Iotawatt, and it works much more better. But I’ve lost my history in Influx…
I’ve tried several stuff:
- modifying “upload history from:” to an older date, or the start date of my historical data. Nothing change in Influx.
- drop measurements in Influx. Iotawatt recreate them and start sending data from last restart (I think), but not the all history.
- delete / recreate the measurement definitions in Iotawatt. Same results.
- drop my Influx database, create a new one. Same results.
- drop / recreate influx database + delete / recreate the influxdb web service in Iotawatt. Same results.
What can I do ?
I didn’t find any information for that specific point.
Thanks in advance.